Welcome/ Benvenuto/ välkommen/ स्वागत/ Karibuni/
مرحبا


Watch live streaming video from larvkaljazeera at livestream.com

You are in my guts Shah and I am acting because you are alive... *ILU* ~@LarvK

"I read everything including the laundry list that comes at my home. When I used to stay in a hotel and couldn't find a book to read I used to read the instructions on how to escape in case of a fire. I love reading and like to read almost every book. I need to read before I sleep" ~@iamsrk

SHAH RUKH KHAN...YALE CHUBB FELLOW...SO PROUD OF YOU MY SHAH, *ILU*~ "World...Move over you’re standing on my oxygen tube.... I need to breathe~" #YALESRK... @iamsrk~

Sunday, June 13, 2010

"A galactic color coded Journey: You, me and us!"



Galactic journeys, my rife. Responsibilities, sign here and there.
Paperwork phobia, 'please stop jumping me I will be back', he proclaims.
Yes Sir! Due projects, last minute meetings, crunch time and shaking!

High fevers? No worries darling, 'I love daughters, get well very very soon sweet angel my love,' he prays.

Kiddies, forgotten goodies,
Heavens! Unpacked mess,
Find me Sir, am a pink thin Ipod.
Papa, don’t forget the blue literature notebook.
Scrambling, looking up on shelves,
Peeking under the beds, Aaaargh...Between the sofa cushions,
Aha! Blue literature book, living room table ornate a dimpled smile.

Up and down the stairs, searching,
dragging sofas, playroom squirks! Huggy pooh bears,
Ouch! Code tripping, Shrek 3, Lord of the Rings, ....
Oo...pink Ipod, Sigh!

Random Access; my companion shadow..access two,
unison bonding,
Flying Istanbul, London, South Africa, Rome, galactic journeys,
a never ending conclusion.

Access two, happiness, boundaries unknown.
You, me and us, time and distance irrelevant,
Reaching out to you, giving in to me, taking all,
Challenging the journey, opening your soul inside out
You, engulfing my heart, outside in.

Tear drops of joy flooding my eyes, winning over your doubts,
putting all your learning in practice, achieving our dreams.
Both crossing the bridge, life teaching us new lessons,
taking us to new places.

Loosening your belts, setting my wings far and wide.
Letting the wind fly us above the clouds, directing us towards the sun.
Walking on your galactic path, feeling the wisdom of yesterday,
rejoicing in what will come and dare,
giving way for a journey worth taking.

Words achingly indescribable, singing our seventh hour trebles
A color coded galactic journey, making it all we want.



6 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Fly away
you always stay
when you leave
create a day
when you make me sway
when you never leave
waiting
for your return
hailing
to my longing burn
you never leave
in me you stay
forever and a day
and i pray
for more dimples to shine
with cheers of our favorite wine
Turkish breeze
English summer
time will fly
we will be near by
around you forever
and a day
South African madness
Italian style mess
Rome will touch your lips
see us in your glimpse
throw us one more coin
in the fountain of wishes.

this totally blown me out! love it larvy..and G.One ILU too come back safe to us.

Forever YOUR Desert Rose :)

Galaxyhera said...

Wow, it's so beautiful and emotional. I hate Adieus specially between people that love each other. Wish he'd never go away and stay around and keep you and all of us smiling. Very nice poem, i surely need to learn to write this way. It's yet another Masterpiece @LarvK

Hugs & Love,
Galaxyhera

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! The songs too sweet..traveling is desire and longing in me that i always want to fulfill and never get enough of. Thank you darling for the poem (L)

"Access two, happiness, boundaries unknown.
You, me and us, time and distance irrelevant,
Reaching out to you, giving in to me, taking all, Challenging the journey, opening your soul inside out
You, engulfing my heart, outside in" ...conveys the message..puts me in my place..

Your Sun-

Wild Rose said...

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks you for the loving and kind words. deeply cherished and immensely appreciated..

Wild Rose said...

Thank you Hera, love reading your comments and all they do make me smile alot :))

Wild Rose said...

Dear Queen,

My beautiful desert rose words are not enough for you so i will beg the wind to whisper my melody to your ears...xxx

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

I LOVE THIS SONG...FINALLY DON 2 AROUND THE CORNER~

Related Posts with Thumbnails