Welcome/ Benvenuto/ välkommen/ स्वागत/ Karibuni/
مرحبا


Watch live streaming video from larvkaljazeera at livestream.com

You are in my guts Shah and I am acting because you are alive... *ILU* ~@LarvK

"I read everything including the laundry list that comes at my home. When I used to stay in a hotel and couldn't find a book to read I used to read the instructions on how to escape in case of a fire. I love reading and like to read almost every book. I need to read before I sleep" ~@iamsrk

SHAH RUKH KHAN...YALE CHUBB FELLOW...SO PROUD OF YOU MY SHAH, *ILU*~ "World...Move over you’re standing on my oxygen tube.... I need to breathe~" #YALESRK... @iamsrk~

Saturday, June 19, 2010

"Father's Day"


A Father who teaches his own to find their own paths, and to put their best foot forward,
In so doing they find themselves starring at your footsteps.
Shah, you have never needed a manual, never asked for directions,
And have even made a few wrong turns;
despite insisting that you knew where you were going.
But you have always managed to steer your little ones in the right direction, time and time again.

Fatherhood requires that you wear many varied hats,
I gotta say, you wear them very well.
From me, a happy father’s day to you means I love you first of all,
G. One...I thank you for all you do.
You’re an amazing and wonderful father in a million different ways,
and you merit loving compliments and accolades of praise.
As the best dad in the universe, you’re like a solitary mountain,
with all your love rock-like, steep, and strong.

Papa Shah, you’re the
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
The masterpiece complete,

In you I see my own father,
In you I cherish my loving mate,
In you I glow in my best friend
But most importantly, It means you mean a lot to me,
and that I honor you as the father that you’re.
This is for you baby for being an understanding, patient, loving, sharing, funny, silly, serious, caring, and extremely imaginative father, actor and lover.

Happy Father’s Day Shah…*ILU*~

With All my Love~
@LarvK~

FROM SUHANA AND ARYAN SINGING TO PAPA SHAH…~:)


Click me Shah…!!

3 comments:

Desert Rose said...

I LOVE THAT ONE LARVY..very very sweet of you..and indeed he is the best father there is..to me he is all,and i love how you bring US all together darling..:)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to you Papa Shah..from all your loved ones including US..:)

Galaxyhera said...

Wow, Happy Father's day Shahrukh! LarvK you have made me think of my dad now. Just called him to wish him happy father's day. Can't believe i forgot until i read you. Thanks ;)

Anonymous said...

Very very grateful for this poem..I think all fathers in the world should have someone who adores them like you do..am humbled really.

Your sun

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

I LOVE THIS SONG...FINALLY DON 2 AROUND THE CORNER~

Related Posts with Thumbnails