Welcome/ Benvenuto/ välkommen/ स्वागत/ Karibuni/
مرحبا


Watch live streaming video from larvkaljazeera at livestream.com

You are in my guts Shah and I am acting because you are alive... *ILU* ~@LarvK

"I read everything including the laundry list that comes at my home. When I used to stay in a hotel and couldn't find a book to read I used to read the instructions on how to escape in case of a fire. I love reading and like to read almost every book. I need to read before I sleep" ~@iamsrk

SHAH RUKH KHAN...YALE CHUBB FELLOW...SO PROUD OF YOU MY SHAH, *ILU*~ "World...Move over you’re standing on my oxygen tube.... I need to breathe~" #YALESRK... @iamsrk~

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Political, Film and Musical Parodies"

Obama & Bush Impersonators...Sound just like them too. Laughed my ass off watching these videos:
*ROLFLMAO* This was beyond hilarious...Will Ferrell reprises George Bush" at a Sizzler comparing Bush killing a gopher to Obama killing Osama Bin Laden...Funny as hell and Bush again will always be an idiot~~
...In a new Funny or Die video, Will Ferrell reprises his role as George Bush, and he does so from a Sizzler in Texas. President Bush has just killed a gopher in his yard, and he says the world is safer for it. And in other water cooler news, Stephen Colbert and Katie Couric share a bathroom moment.

world news



Obama explains where babies come from~~~

Worst Translator to ever hit the White House~




1 comment:

Desert Rose said...

hahaaa that was really awesome watch LMAO the key of awesome ha! LOL now i m more compassionate with Batman..hehee

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

I LOVE THIS SONG...FINALLY DON 2 AROUND THE CORNER~

Related Posts with Thumbnails