Welcome/ Benvenuto/ välkommen/ स्वागत/ Karibuni/
مرحبا


Watch live streaming video from larvkaljazeera at livestream.com

You are in my guts Shah and I am acting because you are alive... *ILU* ~@LarvK

"I read everything including the laundry list that comes at my home. When I used to stay in a hotel and couldn't find a book to read I used to read the instructions on how to escape in case of a fire. I love reading and like to read almost every book. I need to read before I sleep" ~@iamsrk

SHAH RUKH KHAN...YALE CHUBB FELLOW...SO PROUD OF YOU MY SHAH, *ILU*~ "World...Move over you’re standing on my oxygen tube.... I need to breathe~" #YALESRK... @iamsrk~

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DEDICATED TO MY BEAUTIFUL MIND...SHAH RUKH KHAN~



~SRK's SPEECH ON FICCI 2010 FRAMES~

2 comments:

Desert Rose said...

oh dear larvy! i loved your prayer..it is sooo from the heart and it reaches the heart too easily sweetheart! we are all with you Shah for KKR and with you forever..:) great video larv! he feels you as much as we do..:)

Wild Rose said...

Thank you Abeer means alot to me that he's safe and in our prayers always because he's that special to me xo

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

I LOVE THIS SONG...FINALLY DON 2 AROUND THE CORNER~

Related Posts with Thumbnails